— hopeful students have better academic outcomes,
— hopeful adults report greater life satisfaction,
— and hopeful seniors have significantly lower rates of mortality
Bringing some light of hope to your community members makes them more engaged and increases retention.
Examples of this:
- If you follow the instructions from fashion magazines, you will become beautiful and rich.
- If you eat collagen (goji, black sesame seeds, etc.) — you will stop aging.
- If we turn from oil/gas/nuclear to solar/wind — humanity will survive after 2050.
- If you vote for X and they become a president — you will get better medicine and less unemployment.
- If you follow the Bible — you will go to Paradise.
- If you move to Silicon Valley — VCs will flood your startup with money.
- If you follow a Keto diet (paleo, vegan, fruit, prana) — you will be energetic and live longer.
That's It, Folks!You can get to the Evita Community Scorecard directory.
Would love to discuss this on Twitter.
Feel free to join the free online 2-week mastermind about building cults in business to know more about making vibrant communities.