- Paid ad strategies and texts
The only moats a business can have are:
- Super-deep intellectual property that's 10+ years ahead of competitors. I see this VERY rare in the VC pipeline. And most VCs want to refrain from sponsoring this because they want fast traction. You can't have instant sales if you're going to develop nuclear plant technology 😜
- Super-deep government-level lobby. It's also VERY rare in the venture market.
- Loyal growing community. Now, this is what every founder can achieve with no pedigrees.
And VCs love to fund niche celebrities:
- there's a hot audience
- the founder feels the people deeply
- they can rapidly test lots of crappy MVPs for free
And 99% of businesses are commodities and will shut down if they do not grow the community around—banks, 15-min deliveries, food producers, restaurant chains, etc.
Building tribes is the only way to do business in the XXI century.
#community #sales #business #marketing
That's It, Folks!You can get to the Evita Community Scorecard directory.
Would love to discuss this on Twitter.
Feel free to join the free online 2-week mastermind about building cults in business to know more about making vibrant communities.